At Englewood Jewelry and Watch, we specialize in all quartz and mechanical watch repair and restoration for your valued timepiece in the Englewood, Greenwood Village, and Denver Colorado area.
We know how important your timepiece is to you, and with our expert care—whether you need a simple watch repair or a complete restoration—we work hard to breath new life into your timepiece so you can enjoy it for many years to come.
Watch Repair Services in Englewood
As knowledgeable professionals for all watch brands in both the latest watch technology as well as delicate family heirlooms, you can trust us to provide the personal touch and care your Englewood, Greenwood Village, and Denver timepiece needs. Many of our watch repairs include:
- Watch Battery Replacement: We have replacement watch batteries for most brands of watches, including Seiko Watches. If we don’t have it in the store, we will order the battery that works best for your watch.
- Watch Pin Replacement: Sometimes watch pins become loose and slide out on their own accord, separating the links of the watchband. At Englewood Jewelry & Watch, we can replace your watch pins to keep your watch secure.
- Watchband Adjustment: Watchbands often need resizing at various points throughout their life. We handle adjustments and resizing quickly and painlessly so that you can walk out of the store with a well-fitting timepiece.
- Watch Crystal Replacement: Crystal, glass, or face replacement for your watch due to a cracked, scuffed, or scratched crystal is a delicate process to ensure that you get a properly fitted crystal replacement that will enhance the beauty and function of your watch. Your watch is in good hands at Englewood Jewelry and Watch. We will replace your watch crystal to ensure that your watch is renewed with the beauty of a new crystal face.
- Watch Movement Replacement: When your watch stops working, we provide watch movement replacement—both mechanical and quartz—to ensure that your watch is functioning in top shape again.
- Watch Cleaning, Oil and Adjustment for Mechanical Watches: Does your mechanical watch need a tune-up? Regular and proper care of your mechanical watch can do wonders in keeping your timepiece beautiful and perfectly functioning for years. Stop by our Englewood location for a cleaning, oiling, or adjustment for your Englewood, Greenwood Village, Englewood, and Denver watch today.
We Welcome Watch Repair Walk-ins at our Englewood Location
Our repairs are hassle-free and most of our repairs can even be done while you wait, so please feel free to walk-in and browse our collection of new and refurbished watches while we tune up your timepiece.
All mechanical watches are thoroughly inspected by our Master Watchmaker so that you can be sure we are attending to every need to keep your watch everlasting.
Give us a call or stop by and we will have your watch running on time!